Monday, September 17, 2012

Alight (Pyxis Book 2) is Available for Kindle!

I am THRILLED to let you know that Alight: The Peril is for sale in the Kindle store! It took more time than I planned, but I think it was worth it and I hope you think so, too. There's definitely more action and drama, and some of the questions from Pyxis get answered ... and of course there are some new mysteries, too. ; )

Oh, and it should be live in the iTunes and Nook stores soon, too, if it's not already.

If you know anyone who might enjoy Pyxis, it's still free in the Kindle and iTunes stores, but probably not for much longer. And it's still 99c for Nook.

Thank you so much for all your support. Please let me know what you think of Alight!

Author K.C. Neal :: Pyxis Series :: YA Paranormal

1 comment:

KAT said...

I just devoured books 1 & 2..... any updates on when we might expect the last book?